wtorek, 15 stycznia 2019

Nowe video Lord Divine


Stunning Argentinian progressive metal band Lord Divine have just revealed a new lyric video for the song "Into My World." The track hails from the band's highly anticipated fourth album, Facing Chaos, scheduled for international release on February 5th via Fighter Records. See & hear the video for Lord Divine's "Into My World" HERE.

International release date for Lord Divine's Facing Chaos will be February 5th through Fighter Records on CD format. In the meantime, see & hear the lyric video for "Into My World" HERE at Fighter Records' official YouTube channel. Also check out the previously revealed track "I Am" HERE, also at Fighter Records' official YouTube channel. Aforementioned cover art and tracklisting are as follows:
 

 Tracklisting for Lord Divine's Facing Chaos
1. Overture (Dies Irae)
2. Reborn
3. I Am
4. Into My World
5. Beginning of the End
6. The Darkest Light (ft. Mark Boals)
7. Light Through Darkness
8. Divided (ft. Julian Barrett)
9. Be Afraid
10. Follow the Signs
11. The Rage On Me 


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Uwaga: tylko uczestnik tego bloga może przesyłać komentarze.