czwartek, 23 kwietnia 2020

Witches Hammer prezentuje album w całości

Today, reanimated Canadian metal cult Witches Hammer stream the entirety of their long-awaited comeback album, Damnation Is My Throne, at Exclaim! magazine's website. Set for international release on April 25th via Nuclear War Now! Productions, hear Witches Hammer's Damnation Is My Throne in its entirety exclusively HERE.
In the leadup to its international release this weekend, hear Damnation Is My Throne in its entirety exclusively HERE, courtesy of Exclaim!, Canada's premier music authority. Cover and tracklisting are as follows:
Tracklisting for Witches Hammer's Damnation Is My Salvation
1. Across Azeroth
2. Solar Winds
3. Damnation Is My Salvation
4. Within the Halls
5. Frozen God
6. Witches Hammer
7. Deadly Mantis
8. Nine Pillars

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Uwaga: tylko uczestnik tego bloga może przesyłać komentarze.