czwartek, 16 czerwca 2022

Debiut HORNS & HOOVES do odsłuchu

 

Today, mischievous black metallers Horns & Hooves stream the entirety of their highly anticipated debut album, I Am the Skel Messiah, at the No Gleaming Light YouTube channel. Set for international release on June 17th via Invictus Productions, hear Horns & Hooves' I Am the Skel Messiah in its entirety exclusively HERE.

Fully kneel exclusively HERE, courtesy of the No Gleaming Light YouTube channel. Cover artwork, by Eliran Kantor (Testament, Iced Earth, Sodom), and tracklisting are as follows:


Tracklisting for Horns & Hooves' I Am the Skel Messiah
1. Gape My Blackened Hearts
2. Baphomet in Steel
3. Amphetamines and Red Molochian Dreams (Prelude to Gooning)
4. Blasphemic Gooning
5. Endless Rosary
6. A Wailing, and a Weeping, and a Busting ov Cheeks
7. Narcanaanite (The Infernal Dose)
8. I Am the Skel Messiah

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Uwaga: tylko uczestnik tego bloga może przesyłać komentarze.