piątek, 26 maja 2023

Album NATTVERD do odsłuchu

 


Today, Norwegian black metallers Nattverd stream the entirety of their highly anticipated fourth album, I Helvetes Forakt, at the Black Metal Promotion YouTube channel. Set for international release on May 26th via Soulseller Records, hear Nattverd's I Helvetes Forakt in its entirety exclusively HERE.

In the leadup to its international release this Friday, hear I Helvetes Forakt in its entirety exclusively HERE, courtesy of the Black Metal Promotion YouTube channel. Preorder info for world can be found HERE while preorder for the Americas can be found HERE. Cover artwork, courtesy of Misanthropic-Art, and tracklisting are as follows:

 


Tracklisting for Nattverd's I Helvetes Forakt

1. Det Stormer I Norge
2. Vandring I Elver Av Blod
3. En Poesende Eim I Vinden
4. Oeyne I Natten
5. Forbannet Vaere
6. Helvete Kjenner Alt, Selv Naar Taaken Har Lagt Seg
7. En gammel Kriger Trosser Vind Og Vaer
8. Gudsforlatt
9. Elvedjuvet
10. I Moerke Skip Innover

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Uwaga: tylko uczestnik tego bloga może przesyłać komentarze.