środa, 18 marca 2020

Caligari wyda w kwietniu demo Dødskvad


Today, Caligari Records sets April 24th as the international release date for Dødskvad's debut demo, Krønike I, on cassette tape format.
Hailing from Norway, Dødskvad is a project of E.R. (Desolation Realm) with members from Obliteration and Sovereign. Wasting no time, songs were written in the spring of 2019, and then recorded at Forråtnelsens Krypt in the fall. Dødskvad then released this first recording, Krønike I, digitally in early 2020.

In the meantime, stream Krønike I in its entirety HERE at Caligari Records' Bandcamp, where the tape version can be preordered. Cover and tracklisting are as follows:
Tracklisting for Dødskvad's Krønike I
1. Rike I Ruiner
2. Adelråte
3. Pakt Med Dypet

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Uwaga: tylko uczestnik tego bloga może przesyłać komentarze.