wtorek, 23 czerwca 2020

Nowy numer Fides Inversa do odsłuchu

Today, pan-international black metal mavericks  Fides Inversa premiere the new track "I am the Iconoclasm" at heavily trafficked web-portal NoCleanSinging.com. The track hails from the band's highly anticipated third album, Historia Nocturna, set for international release on July 22nd via W.T.C. Productions. Hear Fides Inversa's "I am the Iconoclasm" in its entirety exclusively HERE.
In the meantime, hear the brand-new track "I am the Iconoclasm" exclusively HERE, courtesy of NoCleanSinging.com. Also hear the previously revealed "A Wanderer's Call and Orison" HERE at W.T.C.'s official YouTube channel. Aforementioned cover and tracklisting are as follows:
Tracklisting for Fides Inversa's Historia Nocturna
1. Intro
2. A Wanderer's Call and Orison
3. Transcendental Lawlessness
4. The Visit
5. I Glance You with a Touch, I Touch You with a Gaze
6. Syzygy
7. I Am the Iconoclasm

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Uwaga: tylko uczestnik tego bloga może przesyłać komentarze.