wtorek, 3 marca 2020

Warlust zapowiada drugi album i prezentuje nowy utwór

Today, German evil metal cult Warlust premiere the new track "I Spit On Your Grave" at heavily trafficked web-portal NoCleanSinging.com. The track hails from the band's highly anticipated second album, Unearthing Shattered Philosophies, set for international release on April 24th via Dying Victims Productions. Hear Warlust's "I Spit On Your Grave" in its entirety exclusively HERE.
Continue down the path with the new track "I Spit On Your Grave" exclusively HERE, courtesy of NoCleanSinging.com. Start down the path with the previously revealed "My Final Sacrifice" exclusively HERE, courtesy of Deaf Forever magazine. Cover and tracklisting are as follows:
Tracklisting for Warlust (Germany)'s Unearthing Shattered Philosophies
1. Death Created Time
2. The Burning Eyes of Satan
3. Wolvewhore
4. In The Shadow Of The Alchemyst
5. My Final Sacrifice
6. I Spit On Your Grave
7. Primal & Divine
8. To Fall Apart

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Uwaga: tylko uczestnik tego bloga może przesyłać komentarze.