piątek, 24 lipca 2026

Mini TSIRHIC za miesiąc

 

Today, Iron Bonehead Productions sets August 21st as the international release date for Tsirhic's striking debut mini-album, To Satan I Reply..., on CD and 12" vinyl formats.

Tsirhic is a new one-man band hailing from the United States. Despite this newness, the sound across the opening To Satan I Reply... is most definitely OLD. No more but definitely no less, Tsirhic exclusively play black metal of a most mid-to-late '90s variety, when the dungeons of the underground possessed such stalwarts as Moonblood, Judas Iscariot, and Osculum Infame - legends whose hearts were still enflamed in the glare of burning churches. Tsirhic's heart is similarly, authentically enflamed, as the five-song / 25-minute To Satan I Reply... is testament to. The riffing is cold and dead yet vibrant with energy and emotion. An atmosphere of mystical possession is present, ceding to a ceremonial triumph. The recording is raw and rippling, conveying the work of actual human hands, and imparting that vibrancy of the riffing to its fullest. And the mainman's vocals are pure, ancient-days hate, recalling Gorgoroth's Hat or Mütiilation's Meyhna'ch. Too many references? Then perhaps Tsirhic is not for you: To Satan I Reply... is unwavering in its dedication, and demands such from the listener.

In the meantime, hear the brand-new track "Mockery of Solitude" HERE at Iron Bonehead's official YouTube channel. Cover and tracklisting are as follows:


Tracklisting for Tsirhic's To Satan I Reply...
1. Blessed Be [4:57]
2. H.I.P.C. [4:36]
3. God Dethroned [6:07]
4. The Prophecy of Gog [4:31]
5. Mockery of Solitude [4:26]

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Uwaga: tylko uczestnik tego bloga może przesyłać komentarze.