czwartek, 2 stycznia 2020

Nowy utwór Bütcher do odsłuchu

Today, hard-rocking ultra-black speed metallers Bütcher premiere the new track "666 Goats Carry My Chariot" at heavily trafficked web-portal NoCleanSinging.com. The track hails from the band's highly anticipated second album, 666 Goats Carry My Chariot, set for international release on January 31st via Osmose Productions. Hear Bütcher's "666 Goats Carry My Chariot" title track in its entirety exclusively HERE.
Tracklisting for Bütcher's 666 Goats Carry My Chariot
1. Inauguration of Steele
2. Iron Bitch
3. 45 RPM Metal
4. Metallström/Face the Bütcher
5. Sentinels of Dethe
6. 666 Goats Carry My Chariot
7. Viking Funeral
8. Brazen Serpent
9. Exaltation of Sulphur

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Uwaga: tylko uczestnik tego bloga może przesyłać komentarze.