Slovak Progressive Metallers IONS have released the official video for new single, "Entropy of Me," via Willowtip Records. The track features new vocalist Daniel Handak and is available on all streaming platforms.
Handak adds that, "'Entropy of Me' tries to capture inner dialogue with our overthinking brain, and the slow acceptance that sometimes it can trap us with guilt and unfounded fears. I often try to remind myself not to believe everything that I come across in my brain, and this song is one more reminder for myself and hopefully for others as well."
Reflecting on his experience as a new member recording a new single, Handak went on to say that, "while working on this song, I felt a bit paralyzed at first, since this was supposed to be the first song with the new lineup. I wanted it to be good, as you can imagine. But only once I finally let go of this fear that I wouldn't be able to fulfill some expectations, did we come up with some great lines and finish the song. I’m very happy with how it turned out and super excited to hear what you guys think about it."
Check out the official video for "Entropy of Me" at: youtu.be/zDIZlb6GP8Q

Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz
Uwaga: tylko uczestnik tego bloga może przesyłać komentarze.