niedziela, 16 grudnia 2018

UWAGA !!! WARNING !!! ACHTUNG !!!

Poniżej ostrzegawcze info od Unholy Carnagera  ...

Hello friends,


this is just a warning email about some rip off scum that unfortunately I had a chance to work with.

More than a whole year has passed since I made a last trade with PGW album, and as a result I made over 50 trades all over the world. Save your time & money and avoid these assholes who had screwed me up from the list bellow.


Thanks to everyone who has traded with me.
Regards

C.

RIP OFF SCUM:

Death to Piece Productions (Canada)

We made a trade deal, I've sent him my part, 10 CDs with boxes (shipping payed 30€),

and after more then half an year no answering my messages 
(but making posts on Facebook),

got an email from him, saying that I'll get my part in October, which is a year later after

I did send my part. Of course, no package and no word from him.

Don't work, nor buy anything from this Canadian idiot!



Steve Pedneault, 715-20 Jolliet,Chicoutimi, Québec, G7J 2P7, Canada



Deathcamp Records (Brazil)


Sent him 7 CD as arranged trade, no word from him after an year later, even I sent him several emails thereafter.

My CD is available for order from his website.

Don't work with this asshole.




Antonio Albuquerque, P.O.Box: 14503, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22410-971, Brazil



Rawblackult Productions (Bolivia)

After a year, no package from him, only lame excuses.
6 CDs screwed up.


Carlos Rojas Z., P.O. Box 139, Cochabamba, Bolivia

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Uwaga: tylko uczestnik tego bloga może przesyłać komentarze.